What We Believe

Fitness is about feeling better, living better, and being better, not just looking better. Play the video below to learn more...

Click The Button To Register For A Complimentary Fitness Assessment and Consultation Today!

button

Only 20% of the length of your life is determined by genetics, the other 80% by lifestyle choices. What choices will you make today to ensure a longer, better life… 

— Coach Clark —

How We Can Help

As North Americans we spend $110 billion per year on fad diets, exercise gizmos and supplements. Most promise quick fixes and miraculous claims but rarely, if ever, deliver. In order to attain true vitality and longevity, we deliver professional coaching, accountability and support in 6 core areas of life. These six core areas have been scientifically proven to help ward off disease, extend longevity and produce long term solutions for optimal health.

Rocky Point's Core 6. The Building Blocks To Vitality And Longevity ™

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

We will teach you how to move correctly, what exercises will produce the best results, and how to avoid injury while training.

Natural Food Nutrition

Natural Food Nutrition

Is your caloric intake appropriate for the amount of energy you are expending? Are you eating the right types of foods? What is your relationship with food?

Optimal Recovery

Optimal Recovery

We will teach you the importance of mobility and how to recover properly. We will also help you produce restful and sufficient sleep.

Mindfulness & Stress Reduction

Mindfulness & Stress Reduction

We utilize mindfulness based stress reduction, yoga and coaching therapy to help minimize stress.

Love & Connections

Love & Connections

We regularly host “BFIT” outings and community events to help build relationships and a sense of connection.

Finding Meaning & Purpose

Finding Meaning & Purpose

We are highly active in charitable organizations and provide educational and mentoring programs.

Together we have more fun, together we are stronger, together we get better results, we train together.

— Coach Tom —

Transformations

These are your neighbors from Coquitlam, Port Moody, Port Coquitlam and beyond. Learn more about their transformations and what they think of Rocky Point Fitness and Health Club.

Rocky Point Transformations

They did it and so can you! Remember, you don’t have to be fit to start, but you have to start to become fit.

Tom Parker

Richard Ryant

School Teacher

View Profile

Richard Ryant

Greg Curtis

Real Estate Agent

View Profile

Greg Curtis

Sam Gagnon

TV Editor

View Profile

Sam Gagnon

Randy Martin

Student

View Profile

Randy Martin

Jen Conn

The Champ

View Profile

Jen Conn

Troy Benoit

Lulu Lemon

View Profile

Troy Benoit

Fernando V

SFU Student

View Profile

Fernando V

Segei Guzd

Property Manager

View Profile

Segei Guzd

Here’s a few Corporate clients we’ve worked with so far

ClientClientClientClientClientClientClientClient

Food before drugs whenever possible.

— Coach Aaron —

Who Are We?

Professional Lifestyle Coaches, Practitioners, And Apprentices, But We All Share Three Things In Common, Passion, Experience, And Education.

The Rocky Point Team

Coach Clark

Coach Tom

Dr Shore

Chiropractor

View Profile

Dr Shore

Coach Ty

Head Coach

View Profile

Coach Ty

Andrea Bath, RHN

Nutritionist

View Profile

Andrea Bath, RHN

Coach Colby, BSC Kin

Active Rehab

View Profile

Coach Colby, BSC Kin

Coach Stacey

Kids & Teens Coach

View Profile

Coach Stacey

Coach Parm, National Champ

Olympic Lifting Club

View Profile

Coach Parm, National Champ

Heather Kempton, MA, RCC

Clinical Counselor and Life Coach

View Profile

Heather Kempton, MA, RCC

Coach Nate, MsC Kin, CSCS

Programming Specialist

View Profile

Coach Nate, MsC Kin, CSCS

Coach Sophia, National Champ

Olympic Lifting Club

View Profile

Coach Sophia, National Champ

[email protected]

604.526.5196

Rocky Point Fitness And Health Club, 1570 Booth Ave, Coquitlam, BC, Canada

Contact

We'd really love to hear from you so why not drop us an email Or Give Us A Call At 604.526.5196 If You Call And Don't Get Through, Leave us a voice message and we'll be back to you within 24hrs.




*



*



*






*












Back to Top