Interested in a full-time career with Rocky Point Fitness and Health?
Please read below and apply today.
- Step 1: If you haven’t already, get to know our company. Read our web copy, watch our videos, and follow our social feeds.
- Step 2: Get to know our team members.
- Step 3: Read below and apply today.
Why You Want To Coach With Us:
- Ability to earn a professional wage – Our compensation model inspires our coaches to commit to a career in professional coaching. You’ll have peace of mind knowing that you will thrive as a professional coach.
- Our awesome LIVEFIT work environment – We practice what we preach and ensure all our employees live authentic lives full of adventure, fitness, and fun. Over the past several years we’ve organized countless LIVEFIT Adventures and destination trips including; surfing, golfing, whitewater rafting, rock climbing, adventure racing, volleyball, dodgeball, hiking and mountain climbing, paintballing, trampolining, ski trips, bubble soccer, water sliding, archery tag, and much more. We’ve built and managed one of the largest Functional Fitness Events in Canada, The CanWest Games and we consistently participate in the sport of fitness. You’re going to LOVE working here!
- Frequent mentorship and personal development – We host weekly professional development sessions, ensuring your continuous improvement. You’ll be learning from some of the best coaches in Canada and our team of practitioners.
- We invest in our people – We’ll help fund your continuing education and CEUs.
- More than a gym – We are a health and fitness collective. Our team is composed of Chiropractors, Physiotherapists, RMTs, Kinesiologists, and Professional Preventative Healthcare Coaches. You’ll be working in a collaborative team environment with an ability to help members from any starting point.
- Proven marketing systems – We produce a steady stream of new clients, allowing you to focus on improving your profession as a coach.
What we expect from our professionals:
- A dedication to constant improvement. Hunger for wisdom. Never stop trying to be better. Read books, attend courses, watch videos, find mentors, and continually seek opportunities for personal and professional development.
- An ability to deliver beyond what’s expected of them. Good coaching is not good enough, make it awesome, so awesome that people talk about it.
- To be authentic leaders, practicing what they preach and inspiring others to optimize their health.
- To be fearless and courageous when facing challenges, change, or rejection.
- To have fun, to find ways to turn work into play.
- To be a good person, love unconditionally. Be kind. Give more.
- To accept responsibility and give no excuses. Recognize there are no failures, only opportunities to learn.
- To be willing to work long hours and show up energized, ready to help inspire others.
- Perhaps the most important attribute to becoming a world class coach is to simply show you care. Yes, genuine care for your clients and teammates is far more important than your education, your experience or how sexy you look naked.
Applicants must have the following:
- Kin Degree or OPEX CCP or Crossfit L1+ or Precision Nutrition L1+
- Technically sound movement and multiple years experience with Crossfit training or Olympic lifting.
- 3+ Years experience coaching, both one on one, and in a group.
- Proficient in Google Calendar/Docs/Sheets/Slides.
- Experience creating content (how to videos, blog post, articles, etc)
- Current CPR and First Aid.
Desired Designations: OPEX CCP / Crossfit L1/L2/L3 / Kinesioligist / Functional Diagnostic Nutritionist / Precision Nutrition.
We are seeking the best of the best. Do you think you have what it takes to join our team of professionals? Then apply today!
*We thank you for your application; however, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.